Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Job

This morning went for an interview, my first interview after 6years, a bit nervous since long time never attend any of the interview de. For the past 6 years, I’m the one who interview some other people but not others to interview me… Now my turn de…

Just a very simple interview, by showing my license, my ‘blue-cert’ (or usually called optician cert), the form I filled, one ID photo and one photocopy IC. Then he, Mr. E, just ask me when can I start working, and telling me which branch can I choose, and something about offday, that’s all.

Without asking too many question, he’d confirm de… then walk here and there, call some other people, to arrange which branch should I go. At the end, he give me the answer: “I’ll let you work with Eva for three months, then wait until our branch in Sunway will open around June, then will transfer you there, is that ok?” I just agree since he knows that I got no transport, that’s why he wants me to follow my friend who’s now working in Puchong Kinrara too.

In this company, at least 40-60% are ex-staff for our old company, most of them apply to this company since this company grows every fast and they schedule to open at least one branch in one month, this month will be the branch in IOI mall, then follow by Mid Valley Megamall. Even thought it just a very new company, open since end of 2007, but until now on-hand is almost 20 outlets de… Fast growing…

Now I need to settle my place to stay de, cannot move to the one I visited that day, because the location too far for me de… Maybe will stay in PJ area, so that easier for me when the time I transfer to some other places. Still have something to settle… Haiz… *headache

4 comments:

Pike-chan said...

congrats!! and hope u can settle down on the room rental soon lar..

MrBunnyBan said...

Congrats! So fast you get the job upon interview. Shows you are what they want! (But cut your nails before helping people with contacts)

Sunway not bad wat.

Jaded Jeremy said...

Hope this new job is better than the last lah. Make the best use of it. Good luck!

Pluboy2 said...

i m crossing my fingers of joining sunway too! praying hard!