Sometimes I felt myself not good in handle my feeling and my mood, especially when I’m facing the one I loved. I thought that life should be simple, and same for relationship too; but when come to real, not thing is simple at all.
I might not know what in his mind, he may not tell me the truth, I might refuse to face the truth too… Communication, I know that communication playing an important role in relationship, but too bad, not every time it’s work. I’m kind of person who easy to get worry when I’m dealing with something ‘unknown’.
If he’s the one who likes to keep everything to himself but wish that I understand him, then so sorry, I cannot make it, just because I’m not the one who can read people’s mind. In this case, the relationship cannot move on and it will die soon. If he just wishes that, I’m the one who keep on sharing everything with him and he just be the receiver, same result, it cannot stand for too long.
I don’t know how to let my another half to understand that, how important for him to learn how to share with me. Sometimes my expectation is over, beyond than what he can do, so come to the end, I feel disappointed on him. I keep on reminding myself not to do so, just let it happen naturally, but too bad I’m not that kind of person who waiting for the apple to drop off from the tree. This make my life become more difficult and unhappy, that’s me…



3 comments:
It's ok. Not everyone is Isaac Newton, you know ;-)
...is this the same person?
Hmmm... just let go ba, and try another different person who appreciates.
Post a Comment