Thanks God that on the last week of the month, we, me with another two friends, found our new place to stay. Today visited two houses, both in the same area, just to compare the condition of the house and the price too. At the end we pick the first one that we visited earlier.
So lucky that at the same week we found two houses for rent, in the same area, Seapark, just 5mins walk to the nearest Putra LRT station. We picked this area just because this is one of the area that the rental still below thousand, and it just near to the LRT station. The rental for the single storey is just RM 900 per month, come with 4 rooms. The owner, don’t know her name, because we only know that the contact person, her son called David, is a nice person, she allowed us to do whatever we requested. The house is empty, after the last family moved out from there since few months before, and the owner did some minor renovation for the house. Start from tomorrow I need to start to pack my stuff, survey for some furniture since this the first time I move out from hostel after six years staying in KL. Now is the time for me to setup the room with my own idea, as you know when you staying in hostel there is no other choices but to share the room with others, but now I can have my own private room, not one but two. Forget to tell that I’ll get two rooms for myself, one is my bedroom, and another one will be my little office, after this it will be my little studio, wait until I finish setup for my bedroom. This is one of the reasons why I need to get the cheaper place to rent; I need to get two rooms, if the rental too high then I don’t think I can afford that. Now the second room will temporary be my office, just to place all my books, and my desktop, while waiting for me to setup my bedroom. I think I need to take at least three months to get my bedroom fully setup because I cannot afford buy all the furniture in one shot. First is to get the queen-size bed, this to settle down myself and have a good bed to sleep every night. Then only will get other furniture… Setting up two rooms in the same time is a bit hard for the one who jobless for sometimes, so have to wait until I get my pay on April then only feel more comfortable to buy more stuff. Thinking how to setup my bedroom… hmmm… color for the furniture… design… decoration… … …Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
i can help u with a stack of plastic drawers and half length mirror.. if u want ikea stuff, better be fast while i still have it...
Free one ah??? :P
good to know u have found a good place.
u buy me dinner can liao lah.. bou fan sou lor..
Looking for place is usually stressful. Good lah you found it already.
Pikey: Good o not, not sure yet... too early to judge...
Takashi: Sure bo... so easy...
JJ: Thanks...
Post a Comment