Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Little Secret about Me

Actually this is one of the notes from Facebook, kena tagged by J.Jr. Since posted it de, so just make it one of the post in my blog, all about me. Little secret in my life, just share it with the one reading it. :)

 

1. I’m a shopaholic, so cannot let me have too many free time to walk alone. Usually easy to buy thing when I’m alone.

2. I’m a coffee person, everyday must take coffee, no matter day or night, MUST!!! At home have my own coffeemaker, so even didn’t step out from the house still can have my coffee. I know it’s not good for health but cannot stop from taking it.

3. I’m a alcoholic too, so anyone see me start drinking then must stop me, if not no matter how many bottles on the table, I’ll try to finish it. If got kaki botol teman me, then wallet will bocor…

4. I’m a photographer, so will use my camera to speak for me, with the story from the photo.

5. I like travel and every year will have my travel plan, this year at least two oversea trip and two local trip too, can have more if have enough off day and leave. First oversea trip confirm is Bali trip, then now planning end of the year will go for another one (oversea). Local trip haven’t plan, will like to go to Redang or Tioman again.

6. I like beach. So most of my trip will be on island or sea-side. Feel peaceful when facing the sea. Sitting on the beach, having my coffee, take some photos. Can wake up early in the morning to wait for the sunrise and sitting there waiting for the sunset too.

7. I like to dance but too bad I don’t know how to dance. Join the dancing class before but too bad, tak sampai 5 classes then no time to go liao… feel bad. Now too old to learn it liao… tulang dah keras…

8. Chinese educated, so if possible will use Chinese (mandarin / Cantonese) to communicate.

9. Like to collect Bags, now having more than 30bags with me.

10. Like to collect underwear too, last year I think collection up to 90 de… number still increasing, this year may break 100, sure will break. BUT, not the top in the name list, because out there still have some other ‘geng’ one, William is one of them… :P

11. Wish to set up a personal studio, planning to do so, that’s why now looking for the place with cheap rental and wish to rent for two rooms, one of it to setup my little studio.

12. My soft toy collection no one can believe that almost can fight with Cheryl, didn’t show it to anyone, but keep it inside my room in hometown, so when I was not around, my room just like the display room to keep all my soft toy.

13. Prefer to watch movie at cinema than watch it at home. Love the feeling sitting inside cinema, because you must finish the movie in one shot, cannot stop, no other reason to let you pause it in halfway and continue later.

14. Record: watch movie alone, 4 movies in one row, in a day, until the staff on duty can recognize me.

15. If I have car then my car will be my second wardrobe since last time when I use company car, inside the car can have 6 pairs of shoes just for me to change anytime.

16. If I wanna buy car then my car will full with Snoopy, coz I like Snoopy, or they also called it Peanut.

17. Not a concert person, so don’t ever try to invite me for concert, not so enjoy.

18. Can watch movie alone but not prefer to take meals alone, especially dinner, so without anyone company then usually no dinner for me. Sometimes kena marah because of this.

19. Moody me, mood can change in second, with no reason. Someone close to me will know. For them don’t know me will thought that I’m GILA.

20. When travel will bring extra thing, so everytime will overweight. Going back for new year like doing fashion show, clothes never recycle, and must match with different accessories, shoes, even spectacle and sunglasses, sometimes will ready some colour lenses too.

21. Cannot get hot, easy to get angry. Scare to visit some hot places, will try hard to stay away the sun.

22. Cannot sleep with light on, prefer room as dark as possible.

23. Love to hug someone to sleep. When sleep alone then must have many pillow with me, don’t know how to explain.

24. Wish to gain some muscles but too bad too lazy to going for weight training, no gym buddy…

25. Enjoy teatime more compare to breakfast, lunch or dinner. Will take Good coffee for my teatime, a slice of cake, some music and magazine, will make me great day de.

2 comments:

Jaded Jeremy said...

At least 7 expense-related items ar. Frequently have holes in pocket? :-)

Pike-chan said...

Hhhmmmm..... understanding u better :P