Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last Day of My 24th

This the day that I wait for so long since the first planning was out. Thanks for SK to organize the party for me. Thank you for the one who come and celebrate my birthday with me, so surprise most of the friends spend out the time for me, just for me, thank you so much.

Early morning, (very early, 7.30 in the morning, whereby I still halfway dreaming…) after SK sent her DEAR to the station, then she come and pick me up. After the breakfast in Cheras with her Dear2, then we go to clean up the place for the potluck dinner, SK’s Apartment in Damansara.

Punctual, be punctual, must be on time… all these keep on repeating from SK, but me and her Dear2 still take our time to get ready ourselves. :P

Karaoke, after almost 6months then only we gather in the Karaoke room. A lot of surprise happened in the room, I got the chance to listen to some nice vocal and enjoy the time. Alvin, you’re so lucky, Jason sing you a very nice song, too bad you this ABC don’t really understand the meaning of the song. :P

For me the time is too short, not enough time for us to finish all the songs, wish that we can have longer session. 15 of us, 4 hours, 50 over songs… That the first party.

SK, Alvin, Jason Lam, JY, JL, Jason Jr., Paul, Froggie, Kenzon, Richard, Scott, Demon, Adik, Bunny,

Thanks for coming, Thanks for the birthday songs… Thank you so much. Hope that you all enjoy the time too.

After karaoke, we (me, SK, Jason Jr. and Froggie) went to buy some stuff for dinner. The swimming session cancelled because only left SK wanna swim, others cannot make it. Then we just gather in the apartment and doing our “Laptop Talk” (SK doing her work with the 3 laptop, then we doing our chit chat at the same time.)

Start to prepare for the dinner around 6pm, one hour before the dinner start. Jason Jr. done a great job to fried the nugget and the cocktail sausage. SK was busy to give the order to setup the place. Froggie was assisting SK to setup. And me, finishes prepare the food in a very short time, and then disturb them with taking photo of them of preparing the food.

The dinner party start around 7.40pm, SK said this is one of the records that everyone is here within 40mins, because usually in the party someone will be late more than 1hour after the party start.

I never expect that I can have a party in a private place, thank you SK to allow us to use the apartment for the party. I feel more comfortable to do it in a private place, because we can have more freedom and enough place and time for us to enjoy the time. From last year experience, I don’t wish to celebrate it in the restaurant, because I cannot entertain the guest and the space was limited on the table alone. Some more, we cannot play some game after the dinner. In this party, we play cards, mahjong, “Bing Bang Wah” after the dinner.

Once again, thanks for the guests who attend for the dinner.

Full day program… happy… enjoy… this is how I say goodbye to my 24th year in this world.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Apollo, and Hermes too…

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

heya sorry this came late..

happy belated birthday :)

Apollo n Hermes said...

is ok... Thanks... :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Oh he is always full of surprises - and he did explain a bit about the song. :P

Cheryl said...

welcome dear! hmm... u forgot to thank my DEAR for his "birthday cake" idea le :P Nanti dia jealous baru tahu

Cheryl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear KAWAN !! Do hope u enjoy it. Muaks :P (I still like this emoticon) haha

Apollo n Hermes said...

Alvin: You're SO LUCKY... so jealous... so sweet...

Cheryl: Oh ya ho... forget to mention... hahahah...

Jason said...

Oo... I almost forgotten about the Bing Bang Wah game... hehehe