Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Room

Another tiring day, but today is much much more better than yesterday. Yesterday spent the whole day to copy all the stock and clean up the branch. Today only finish the work that I cannot finish yesterday. What make me feel better is at last I get the room de. At least now I settle down the place to stay and no need to be too worry about travel everyday from KL- Klang.

After I settle the handover with the current manager then should be settle the first part of my task. Next step is to settle the staff, all the staff are too young and no experience. Just the first three days I work, a malay staff didn’t come to work for two days de, no reason. Thinking how to settle it…

Tired, so this two days sleep very early, before 2am, still need to work for one more day then only can rest, Wednesday, just the day for me to stay away from work…

Sleep now…

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

KAWAN makes me sad this day :(

Jason said...

Banyak masalah ni...

Anyway, cheer up a bit.