Monday, May 19, 2008

Early Gift

The day before this I’m not so happy with something happened, if you ask does that ‘thing’ related to me? The answer can be Yes and No, because I read something that I should not read, and I know something that I should not know. (not to discuss it since it makes me feel so sick…)

That issue keeps on playback in my mind, until SK cheer me up with some big surprise. This girl suddenly wants to meet with the salesperson of the camera shop, which I’m usually visit and get my photography stuff. The true story is this girl ordered one Nikkor Lens for me as my birthday present, AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D lens. I’m SO SURPRISE!!!

SK,

Thank you SO much!!! Muack… Just don’t know what to say, but Thanks… *hugs.

She said this lens come a bit early because one is she wants me to confirm the lens is really the one I want, and secondly she want me to fill up the warranty form by myself. So sweet… I’m so touch. This really one of the lens that I dream to have, AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D, a fix lens, which I can use it to train up taking something more natural (the image quality just as close to the one we see with naked eye.), and train me not the rely on the zooming system of tele-lenses.

DSCN1903

This is my new baby… LOVE it SO MUCH

Today only tried it out, waiting for my coming birthday party and that day will be the first day I use it to take photo. This will be my third lens in my bag, and now my camera bag got no more space for any lens, but still far for me to get the super wide-angle lens, so still alright. Until that time, then only get a bigger bag to fit in all my tools.

I’m still waiting for the name list of for the people who did pay for the lens, SK said I must say thanks to them all one by one, and I’ll do it. So happy to receive the early present from all my lovely friend. *touch touch the new baby…

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Dear KAWAN, i said thank you kiss one by one.. not only say thanks...Muaks!!

William said...

You're not masturbating over the lens are you?!

Apollo n Hermes said...

Cheryl: o.O... then ma a lot of people to kiss??? boleh ke? and what kiss? :P

William: WILLIAM!!!!! APE IDEA TU??? who will do that?? Aiyer... *pengsan... The lens is so safe inside my camera bag...

Cheryl said...

watever u like but ask their permission first before u do so..

Jason said...

Wah.. what a kinky idea Cheryl having :P