Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Off to Eyecare Project again...

This few days will off to Jengka 7, Pahang. Just because Yayasan Felda finished their budget for this program, and this maybe the last project for this year. Working until this hour, just finished ready all the document for the project and finished packing, then continue to do the album for a friend.

Too many things to settle, and too many things to think for, just remember, “This is my life”, still many things that waiting for me to do. Everyday looking at the task, a lot of empty box there, just wonder when the list will be clear, maybe one day…

Someone ask me try to not thinking too much and just let everything go, I wish I could do that, I wish I could… want me to stop thinking for it, then need to stop the machine that make me thinking. I’m too tired.

No comments: