Today damn tired, morning 7am get up and 8am start our journey from KL to Pahang, Jengka. Today very sleepy, just because last night sleeping time is too short, only 3hours.
Thanks for the stupid driver that show us the way to Jengka Felda, they actually from the Yayasan of Felda, and this day we need to show our face in the meeting. Actually the whole journey should be less than 3hours, but just because we on the wrong way, so it takes more than 5hours only reach there.
I’m damn tired driving on the ‘small snake road’, it’s so dangerous when some big lorry pass by our car. On the way back to KL, we just took 2 hours to reach, one reason is both of us is so sick with the road condition in that felda. The second reason is we need to get ready for tomorrow flight. Still many thing to get ready for this coming Sabah trip.
During this coming week, I can’t post anything here, wait until I come back, then will share something about this mother’s day celebration. After 5years never celebrate mother’s day with my mum, this time will give her a big surprise, even is one day after that special Sunday, but I’ll stay there for few days.
For them who will go back to hometown during this mother’s day, like me, wish you all had a safety journey, enjoy this special moment, and spend sometimes with the family. I need to catch some rest now, if not sure tomorrow will be another sleepy and tired trip.
HAPPY MOTHER's Day!!!



2 comments:
Why FELDA!! :P
And I'm still getting over the display of abs in the pics lower down.
Have a pleasant trip home and enjoy your time back at home :)
Post a Comment