Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Final Show, Fashion On 1 2008

DSC_5395

DSC_5411 DSC_5410   DSC_5374 DSC_5392DSC_5341 

The Runway for Fashion On 1 2008

 

DSC_5431

Ending of The Last Show

 DSC_5438

DJ Corner

 

The last show for the Fashion On 1 in 2008 - Alain Delon.

 

Alain Delon become the closing show for Fashion On 1 2008 in One Utama (New Wing). This was the first time for me to learn how to take the shots for the runway. The first step always hard, I tried my best to take the photo under the limited condition – side-view, disturb by the flash from other camera, limited lens, without speedlight, most important is Experience.

Look at all the photographer, everyone well prepare for the show, I saw a lot of different tools that I never see, I’m just like a child standing in the adult’s world. Child must learn his first step; I must learn my first lesson. This just a trial and let myself to prepare for the next show. After this will hand up my photo to the lecturer and ask for the comment, prepare myself for the comment.

On the runway, everything very fast, you got no time to calculate what to do for the next step. What you need to do is to make sure you’re ready. For me, the main point is the model, not the product they wearing, I just want to make sure I get what I want. :P If today I need to pass my photo for the magazine or any media, then for sure I’ll stand at where the other photographer wish to stand. Take the photo in the angle where clearly see the product they wear, show the design and the name of the brand, must remember to include the brand into the photo.

Anyway, hope that you all enjoy seeing the photos that taken by me, hope to show you more after this. Say goodbye to the Fashion on 1 2008, and looking forward for next.

3 comments:

William said...

DJ Box? Mana gambar changing room?!

Apollo n Hermes said...

Changing room... emmm... if i can bcome invisible then sure you can see the photo in the changing room la... :D

Medie007 said...

men in suits
men in suits.
MEN IN SUITS!!!

oh my gawd! my shirt is wet

and get me that damn guy! hehehe