Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Last Day

This day will be the last day for me to stay in this branch. The termination letter will out by tomorrow, at the end the CEO already find out that HR haven’t give me the termination letter. Today not only HR staffs scold by CEO but the operation manager too. Then new manager of this branch receive the call from CEO, and get the order that I must leave this branch soon.

He promised that the letter would be on my hand by tomorrow, so I just wait for them to send the letter out. When the time I receive the letter then I need to settle my payment and everything with the company.

Everything so sudden, now a lot of thing I need to settle, as I’m expected.

Start from tomorrow I got a lot time to do my own work, before I get the new job, and wait until I come back from my trip. Not thing inside my mind, everything blank, like a piece of blank paper.

Planning? “Don’t know…?”

New Job? “No idea…”

Place to stay? “Looking for it…”

… … …

This will be the first time for me to look for a job in KL, after so many years I stay in this city, so don’t ask me any idea for it.

All these years I stay in hostel, but now I need to look for the place for my own. The first time I pay for rental…

Planning, I do got a lot of planning, but not under this situation, this not a good time for me to do any planning, since I’m not in the good mood to plan for it. Everything not yet settles, and everything not yet confirm. Before this I really wish to change my job, since I’m so enjoy myself in photography but not this time, because the income from that part not so stable for me to settle my living cost. Before this I thought I only to plan for all these after I end up my contract by end of this year. Everything comes to me too early, really a big challenge for me.

5 comments:

Janvier said...

*Big hugs*

Things will work out.

Apollo n Hermes said...

Thanks Janvier...

Little Prince said...

all the best. life is a roller coaster.

Jason said...

Well, apart from that, I guess it would be really lucky if you don't need to pay back the company as you mentioned before.

Apollo n Hermes said...

Daniel Henry: thanks... yaya... roller... "Coaster"... never end.

Jason: i wish that i really no need to pay back... since i heard that they got no reason to sue me... hope so...