Felda Day 4 (25/03/2008)
This will be the busiest day for us during this trip. Yesterday we only did about 250 orders, but today we did about 500 orders, just in that 8-9hours. Tired.
Today just work like a machine, repeating the same steps and same questions. Boring. Some more some of them didn’t give us fully co-operation, so is a bit hard to finish our job on time. Some of them cannot read, some of them using different type of language.
*Blank… not thing can write, just too tired…
Felda Day 5 (26/03/2008)
Another tiring day on the road, we spent another 7 and a half hour on the road, all the way from Sahabat Resort to Tawau Town. We’re so suffer on the road…
Reached this town, doesn’t mean that we can take some rest after that, because we still need to do some setup at the hall in the Felda. The Felda is located at the area which is one hour journey from the hotel we staying. After take our fast lunch, 15mins, and then we need to take a move.
Another one hour on the van, inside the van so quite, just because everyone got no energy to speak anymore. We just wish to finish the setup as soon as possible, and then only we can take some rest.
The Dinner
Today we take our dinner a bit late, but at least they pick the right place for dinner, Seafood Restaurant. In
Just enjoy the dinner, don’t really care about the price, not me to care for the bill.
Felda Day 6 (27/03/2008)
This another working day, this day we work at Felda Umas, Tawau. Another busy day, with all eyetest, not thing else to do. The whole day repeating the same question and doing the same thing.
Everything just ended so fast, after this 2 days project in this small town then will end up our trip for this time. Then I’ll need to go back to settle my problem again. Talk about my problem, till now still got no settlement for it.
HR still didn’t give me any letter, since they type the incorrect date for the first warning letter, until now I still waiting for their next action. Another side, the Mobile manager still arranging my next branch for me to go, but we still haven’t figure out what to do and what will be my new target for it. He got a lot of work to do so I know I need to wait for sometimes.
Actually for my side, I still wondering should I agree with them to take over another branch and set the new target. I’m not sure. What I need to consider will be the contract part, so if I really go now, for sure I’ll need to worry about the contract. If I still stay here then I’m not sure what will happen next.
I wish to do what I really love, but I’m not sure that I can do it well, since I’m a new guy in this photography. I still need to learn more and need more practice for it. I’m not ready.
Felda Day 7 (28/03/2008)
Today is the last day for5 our project in
The expenses for this project very high, budget for the accommodation and expenses is about 15k. I’m not sure what we get from the sales really can cover the cost or not. Some more we still need to count in the cost for the next trip to send all these order from KL to
Talk about the hand over, I’m not sure who will want to follow since this trip we’re so suffer on the road. We spent more than 48hours just on the road and on the plane. Next trip they should plan for the proper plan, don’t let the staff to suffer again.
Today really tired, I wish that I can have some proper rest after this project.



No comments:
Post a Comment