Cambodia Trip
Fourth Day Plan
Today our plan is to visit the floating village –
The children here get use with their life with asking something from the tourist. They try to sell you something but actually they try to ask for the money, they wish that you may pay extra for what they sell.
The water on this lake starting is in Black color, and then when come to the middle of the lake is in brown color, like the milky tea color. When you near to the village, the water is in greenish color, you never see the natural color of the water, Blue. I really can’t imagine how the residents here use the water for their daily use. They use it for laundry, shower, or maybe cooking too.
This lake give us a lot of story, about the people here, about the government, about the story behind this lake, about the children, about the water, about the nature…… compare to the temples that we visit before this, the lake is too special for us.
We stay here for 3-4 hours, then we take a short break for lunch, but we didn’t take our lunch but do some discussion. Then in this afternoon we visit the temple which is 13km away from the
Lolei: we only spent not more than 15mins in this temple.
Preah Ko: another 15 mins for this temple.
Bakong: this the biggest temple in this area, but we only spent not more than 30mins for it, just because the design is similar with
This night our dinner in the local restaurant opposite our hotel, we planned to take our buffer dinner there and enjoy the traditional dance, Aspara Dance.
Fifth Day – The Last Day
This day the last day for this
This morning my stomach still feels a bit uncomfortable, but we still have to continue for today’s plan. Today our plan is to go for this temple on the hill. It’s a bit far from the town, so we need to travel for about one and a half hour to reach the destination. The road condition is not that good, the feeling just like travel on the board.
I’m not so enjoy the trip for this day and I can’t really concentrate on my job. I leave the mission to Jane, let her to finish it. Luckily this the last day of the trip, if the day before I’m facing this kind of condition then for sure will spoil the whole trip.
Now we need to do enter into the second stage of our competition, we need to edit and choose the photos, and then need to ready the article (Jane’s job) for the final stage.
My stomach still pain… Haiz… Thanks for the great food from the restaurant, I never facing this problem even before this I tried out the food at the stall from the first evening in
So fast we ended our five days trip. I’m not sure what will happen next but I already did what I want for this trip. Now just wait for the result.



1 comment:
Tonle Sap Lake! I think the last time I heard the name was in secondary school during Geography class.
Hope you feel better already.
Post a Comment