Today joined the mobile team to do some promotion in JAIS, Shah Alam. One word to describe: Boring. The whole day just sitting there and chat with the staff from another region. Listen to her to share about what happen in her branch and how the stupid CEO treats them.
Not thing to do in the mobile but many things happened in HQ. This morning Jimmy told me that Dato didn’t sign for the termination letter, that’s why HR didn’t send it to me. Jimmy asked HR to pass him my letter so that he can pass it to me, but HR reply him said they ready the letter for Dato but he didn’t sign for it.
Then in the evening, Jimmy told me that the termination letter now become the warning letter, so called “In Conduct”… don’t know why it become warning letter since all these while he only mention that he wanna give me the termination letter. Now HR will ready the letter for me then want me to meet with Dato and explain to him.
I’m sure that during that time I’m not explaining but scold by him, he never listen to what we wanna explain. Just like the first time I meet with him, I thought that I need to explain to him what happened in the branch but at the end, the meeting was just talk about his ‘philosophy’. Now I just wait for HR to call me by tomorrow then arrange my appointment with him. Hope to settle it soon, so that I can go to my Cambodia trip more peaceful.
In the other side, Jimmy wants me to follow his mobile team to this Sabah trip on the 22nd on this month. Before this I try to not involve in this trip even thought I know that they still looking for someone to join this trip. I don’t want to join them just because that time I just come back from Cambodia and I need to ready the portfolio and the photos. Some more I planned to meet with the Editor of that travel agency, but now everything just have to cancel. So sad. Just planned for another short holiday in Kuantan but now…
There will be a great story will come after my meeting with the stupid CEO… ‘Wait and See’…



No comments:
Post a Comment