Today officially my company terminate me. Finally I’m away from this job… I should happy with this news, but something bad behind it. Now they said they want me to pay them 65k, now I’m waiting for the letter from them.
What really happened?
Everything happened just because I taken 11days of leave to go back for CNY. During the period I’m on leave, someone come to my branch and find out that I was on leave. The CEO said that I didn’t personally apply my leave with him. (Normally we apply our leave with HR, but I never know that I need to do so, actually that not the big deal but he try to get some excuse to terminate me.)
Then the CEO never listens to what I tried to explain. He just wants to do what ever he think is right.
I’m not the only one who terminate by him but I was the first one. They got a list of branch whereby he wants to sue. I heard there were 18 branches.
I don’t know what to do. I just worried that I need to pay for the amount of money. Now I need to look for the professional to ask for the opinions.
Just wait for the letter and see how…



6 comments:
Oh my.... Why your CEO is so bad!!!! He's not rationale and not listening to people! How can simply terminate people like that????? Is he crazy or something??????? David, I say you must fight this. Don't let that asshole do whatever he likes. I suspect he's not following employment law here.
You best check with the rest whom the CEO wants to...terminate. Also better start asking people who deal with legal matters if necessary, and start reading through your contract again.
Fight! Even though you may want out of the company you should leave properly and not like this.
I do not know anything about Malaysian law but I do know what is fair. The CEO is treating you wrong wrong wrong and you should get some good legal advice when you get the letter and then fight it! You have worked so hard for this company and for them to treat you like this brings much shame on them.
Alex: Yup, He's not following the law coz i hvn't get my letter of termination. so now i still stay at branch.
Janvier: I'll try to look for someone who can help me and give me some advice on this part. I won't leave this company just like this...
Will: Thanks... I'll fight for it.
I think he'll give plenty of reasons on why he wanna terminate you. Best be prepared for it. We're here for you.
I'm sure he will... I'll prepare for it and thanks for support me... so touch
Post a Comment