Friday, February 29, 2008

Da Xiu Yan

I think I should start to look for the place to stay and some part time job, once I really get the letter from them, at least I got something to back-up than not thing.

When the operation manager from HQ ask me about that case, and he’d told me that the letter still in HR. He asks me better to settle as soon as possible.

Headache, headache…

Now everyday come to work but do not thing, sit there to read my own magazine and do some planning for my Cambodia trip. Just because I need to go for the Cambodia trip so I cannot get a new job before that.

Cambodia trip… Everything in USD… another problem to solve… discuss with my partner about this, try my best to settle it… (William: mana ‘Bapa Gula’ I??? Tak tahan la…TOLONG!!!!)

Asking myself: should I go to “Da Siu Yan’??? Since start from the beginning of the Year of Rat, everything bad happened on me, anyone know how to “Da Xiu Yan”??? (From Christian family, so no idea how to do this…)

3 comments:

Kihu said...

hw abt sugar mommy? go Zeta Bar of Hilton KL :P

Apollo n Hermes said...

o.O
Sugar Mommy--- =_=|||
Don't want... Don know how to Layan them... :P

Jason said...

Hahaha