Yesterday ended my trip to this village in Segamat, Johor and Palong, N. Sembilan. This trip actually is an eyecare program for the Felda. We provide them the eyetest do the spectacle for them…
Actually just an excuse for me to stay away from the problem I’m facing. Beside that I let the HQ people to settle my case. The latest news that I receive from HQ is that the lady boss want me to join this Felda program permanently. They want a team of man power to join this program, about 10 people, to run the whole year program.
Tomorrow go back to office and find out what is my status in HQ, and what they really want me to do…
Three days away from KL, give me a chance to take some rest. Work start from 11am to 6pm. Not thing much to do but only do some ‘easy-eyetest’ (not the fully eyetest) to the village people. At night, finish dinner then walk around in the town. Sleep around 12. This is my life in the village.
What I cannot tahan is the local food, everyday sure got this Nasi Goreng Kampung, boring leh. First night dinner we tried the malay food, but everything too spicy and some of our team member cannot stand for it. Then the next day we just take pizza for our dinner.
On the 6th of next month we will come back to the same place to send the purchase to Felda, that will be only the day trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment