Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cambodia Trip

The stupid company still cannot give me any confirmation that they want to terminate me or not. Today I get the date for my second round of the competition in Cambodia. 14-19 of March, will be the period for my trip in Cambodia. (Now the problem is, if that time I’m still in this stupid company then how I gonna take leave… *headache)

Now my situation in this company is I don’t know when they want to make the decision, everyday I need to ask the same question: When you all want to give me the termination letter? (No one can answer this question…)

If I get the termination letter then I need to plan for my next step. Then for sure I’ll try my best to get the job from the travel agency. They will pay us the basic, then plus the fix allowance. This is a part time job so they won’t pay for the EPF and SOCSO. (but is ok for me, since it’s only my part time job.) Then I’ll plan to get another job, whereby can match with my timing on this part time job.

Beside that, I need to “look” (SK suggest me to ‘look’ for the sugar daddy to get this 65k… =P mana nak cari???) for the 65k in case they really want to sue me. Just in case, this lousy company take so long to confirm the termination then I don’t know when will I get the letter from the lawyer…

Haiz…

But if they didn’t terminate me, then I’ll facing some problem on my off days… starts from now sure my off day cannot be more than 7days, then when the time I need to travel, I’ll facing the problem on the off day arrangement. Haiz… *headache…

Get the letter then I’ll be free, only need to figure how to get the 65k. if I didn’t receive the letter then I need to say goodbye with my photography trip… T-T… macam mana ni…

4 comments:

Jason said...

The 65K amount might just to use to scare you... I don't think take leave more than 7 days will entitled for so much money.

Somemore, you didn't sign any confirmation letter before, I don't think they will be able to make you pay for that amount.

William said...

It is unlawful termination!

But I have sugar daddy to recommend wor... :P

Cheryl said...

He mesti "lue fan ying" for the sugar DADDY!

Apollo n Hermes said...

Jason: Ya lo... just to scare me only...

William: Who? Who? Who?... :P

Cheryl: aiyo... if that Daddy ok then sure i'll "Lue Fan Ying" lo... hehehe...