VS
American Gangster
I just can give 2.5 stars out of 5 for these two movies, not a bad chicken rice, but not the best food…
In the Name of the King – war, war, war… only can see the human fight with the non-human. They didn’t state it clear why the magus didn’t serve the king and why the bad magus can stay in the same place with the king… I thought I missed the first part of the story but… haiz…
You must listen to what the magus tell you… Just like nowadays a lot of people listen to the FengSui Teacher (so called teacher… ) for everything, included the time you go to do your big business in toilet… (WTF…)
Drag a guy from the village and tell the King this is his lost son for more than 30years… can you believe this? I think I need a DNA test before I believe it’s true.
American Gangster – shot, shot, shot… shot what ever you don’t like… crazy people… For them, that’s the only way to use the gun. (Gangster ma… what you expect?)
“Excuse me, I’ll right back…” (walk out) “hey guy, where is the money?” (BANG…) “This the 20%…” (Put the money beside the dead guy… then walk back to the restaurant… sit down… clean the hand…) “Where I stopped just now?”….
WALAU… So Drama… macam tu pun boleh… OMG…
Another crazy part will be the guy who shot his wife just because his wife run out from the house and he try to stop her.
This movie a bit boring especially when the time they catch all policeman who involve in this, I thought that more than 60% of the police will lockup…
One question after the movie: What will you do with the gun if you have it?
-------------------
Run out of stock
I’m not sure why so fast the stocks for the new design of this Skinxwear Underwear can out of stock. Another underwear shopping since that QR show me that Skinxwear come with another two new design, one with sexy colour and another design just to match the season – CNY underwear.
Usually I won’t buy the CNY design but Skinxwear did it well on the material. I like the material. Too bad, I can’t even get one of it… OUT of STOCK…
They didn’t keep much stock for that or too many gay people wear the same brand??? WTF… this not the first time I’m facing the same problem. Remember the last design I’m also shop for more than 4 different branches only I get what I want. (The Undershop, Jusco, MetroJaya, Isetan, Parkson…)
If they (Parkson Sg Wang and Isetan Lot10) got stock for the new design that I want, for sure that I could get 4-6 new undies to my collection… (Oh no… need another drawer for my collection liao) so annoyed…
Tomorrow I’ll try to go Jusco in MV see they got keep stock or not, cause sometimes I find out that MV also easy to run out of stock… The best place to shop for this will be The Undershop in BTS (regular there… so confirm… XP) some more they got better sales service.
SK: Pls don’t stop me to buy more ooh… (That day kena banned liao… :P)





2 comments:
i wont stop u... 4-5 pcs ar... still far far away to become the queen :P.. GAMBATE still a long long way to go!
If you get them, I want photos. :P
Post a Comment