Monday, January 7, 2008

Power of Google-ing

Today I start to work for the coming Cameron Trip. Google done a great job on my work. Google the info that I need, google for the map, google for the review, google…

This time we not only need to take the photo for the famous place/activities in Cameron but we also need to find out some other place whereby other travel agency seldom promote. This will be the big challenge for us.

Our Travel Agency treat us so well, they bank-in extra RM250 as our transport fees in Cameron, just because we request them to look for the car rental service in Cameron. Now our transportation issue done, and we no need to worry about it de.

They let us stay at the 3star hotel in Cameron – The Cool Point Hotel. I thought that they only would provide us the cheap apartment. Now I’m wondering they’ll get us one single room or two rooms…

Anyone can give us some idea where to go/visit in Cameron? Or share me your experience in Cameron…

No comments: