Monday, January 28, 2008

Tired...

Long time I didn’t update my post… Too busy… came back from Cameron on 24th (I’ll re-post the post for the Cameron trip when I’m ‘a bit’ free.), then start to work for the photos summit to the travel agency.

Jane and me, each of us pick 300 out from all the photos we taken during the four days in Cameron. I need to choose from the 1500++ files then edit it. This only the first stage for the photo selection part, we still need to let our lecturer to choose 300 out from the 600photos. Yesterday our lecturer spent 3hours to pick up the photos and correct our article.

Article, I’d spent the whole day to type in all articles, which we need to tell what actually happened in Cameron.

Photos, can’t remember two or three nights I spent to edit the photos. Filter for the first time, the second time, and the third time… then only I edit the photos that I need to summit.

Portfolio, this few days we keep on design how to do the portfolio, actually this is not requested by the editor of the travel agency but just because we wish to summit more photos so most of the photos in the portfolio are not included in the DVD that we send to them.

Competitor, one of the team, if I’m not mistaken is the Penang team was disqualifying from this competition since they break the rules. They bring another friends with them (Their team is only two members) for the trip and when the editor knows this happened, this team no needs to summit anything.

How the travel agency knows the team member bring extra company? Actually each of the team did receive the hotel voucher from the travel agent before the trip start, and we need to use this voucher to check in the hotel. Then the hotel will use the voucher and call to the travel agent, and inform them how many people checked in.

Luckily the friend who plans to follow us on this trip canceled last minute just because she can’t apply her leave to follow us. If not then we will be the second team to disqualify.

Now our DVD is ready, our articles are ready. The portfolio under last process, decorate it, then everything will be ready. Jane’s brother will help us to bring it back to Kuantan, by tomorrow morning. Wait for another week then we will know what the result for this round of the competition.

No comments: