Thursday, January 3, 2008

Stock Take

This morning come to work so early, 8.30am reach office. Every year got one day we need to come early for the annual stock take. I hate stock take, check the barcode by barcode that may cause me get early reading problem.

What so lucky is that this year our company got no enough audit to check our stock and this make our job much much more easier than the previous year. Previously they check item by item but this year they only check it randomly, just pick up few items then check it.

Pity the new audit, because he need to cover 5 branches by his own and when the time he reach our branch was around 2pm and we only the second branch that he visit, still another 3 more branch to go. Last year each of the branch got one or two auditor to check the stock and each of the team only go for one branch. Here we know this company really lack of manpower, even the auditor too.

Talk about manpower, after the middle of the month, my branch really lack of manpower liao, Amour will go back soon and we only leave 4manpower in the branch. Now I worry that I may get more job from ‘outside’, and I need to take more leave to settle my work, then will be a problem for me to arrange the duty roster de. Haiz…

No comments: