12.00 AM in the morning, just started to do my work with my desktop… my housemate walk in and as me to company her to send SH, another housemate to UM Hospital. This gal having some problem in her stomach, she keeps on saying that her stomach not feeling well. At the end the doctor suspect her stomach got infection or ulcer, and arrange the time for her to do the scanning. Poor gal.
Reach home around 2AM, tonight cannot do anything for my portfolio de. Damn tired. Actually planned to finish the first article for my portfolio since I write it (I called it ‘Dream’) half way.
I wish that I could finish the main article for the portfolio before I leave to Cameron, if not then sure I can’t finish the portfolio before I go back for CNY… thinking should I bring back the portfolio and do it doing CNY. (Since at home I got not thing to do)
I need to ready everything before I go to Cameron just because when the time I come back from Cameron I need to process the photos in four days time, if I can’t make it on time then everything will… all my other trip will only happen in my dream…
Now I pray for the good weather when the time we in Cameron, without the good day then sure we can’t summit the good photo. Too bad that this time we will miss the night market in Friday and Saturday (We go on Sunday and come back on Thursday), so annoyed, I’m thinking beside of Friday and Saturday, other days got any night market or not? At least let me take few photos to promote the night market.
Jane and me feel that this time we really facing a lot of situation on this trip. Not only the pressure from the travel agency but something happened to our company too. This day Jane receives the call that inform her to transfer to another branch and take challenge in the new branch, in PJ State. Then I’m facing my problem too in my branch. I’m not sure that we can really focus on the photography part, if all these issue still in our mind. The only thing I can do is pray for it.



2 comments:
Hope your trip is going well!
When it rains, it pours. Hope things will get straightened out soon.
Post a Comment