Just step into this SG land after left it for few weeks, but after reached friend's place and open up my Gtalk account then received this...
"A note to Apollo, the blogger. U've broken ur promise to meet up at 3am on the 28th May. Have u forgotten or wat ah? I knew so earlier as u don't have transport. Haha... 2ndly, if u only asked me out on ur b'day n not other days, do u think ur sincere enuf? Can't trust u anymore! I despise ppl who lied. 1 time is enuf. Don't make promises u can't kept! U can go fly airplane now. So ppl, don't let me catch u lied to me. I can smell it long b4 u know it. I don't have to apologise and by saying who is it. U think I'm bad? Then please stay away from me. I'm not a fool to make frens who are reckless n foolish. Clayton, if ur reading this, u know wat I mean. Hehehe..."
What the HELL he's talking on this statement???
Where this statement came from???
1. When I promised someone that I got the appointment with someone at 3AM (in the morning)??? Go and sleep la stupid fellow...
2. My birthday on 01st of June, so it still in future, I invited no one on 01st June cause that day I'm not in Malaysia... No party in Malaysia on my birthday... Please make sure everything in the correct information before you make any statement.
3. If I really forget something, can you just inform me personally? Do you really have to send this message out to some other place or some other people, so that they thought that I did missed out some appointment that i promised...
4. Now who's the one people can not trust???? Me??? Or you??? Make it clear dude...
5. Who ask you to trust me??? You can choose not to trust, that your CHOICE...
Should be this post is to write regards my third celebration with my ex-classmate in high school but now this foolish statement come over and I really want to find out what is going on. This the present from "YOU" for my coming 24th birthday??? Thank you VERY MUCH...
Someone please get me the truth...



3 comments:
Aipoh...Koala...Y drag me into this ah? Apa I tau koala? After ppl will say tht i cause all this again. :P
so.. it's koala?
i was thinking it was somebody else...
Post a Comment