After the first day celebration, yesterday I celebrated my second one with my course-mate. All these are my best friends in the same course. We met at Mid Valley Megamall for dinner.
Before meet up with my friends, I did my haircut. Now no more fly hair, all became short and my junior asked me why cut it so short. I think SotongZai cannot recognize who am I, again. (…)
Something happened when the time we wanna go for dinner. Actually I chose Chilis at the first place as the restaurant for out dinner but what happened were the services for this restaurant really sucks.
There was a girl standing behind the door of this Chilis Restaurant. When she saw me wanna walk in but she didn’t open the door for me, that’s fine if she think that I still can open the door by my self. (Actually not fine for me, cause that was part of the customer service.)
Then coming up next were she sound so not happy when I told her we got six persons and need a table.
She said: No table, have to wait for 20mins more.
(Answered me with the asshole face, without any smile and not even talk in the proper way.)
Then I continue asked her that can we sit outside cause I saw there were some empty tables outside.
She answered: Yes you can, go and sit outside la.
(Without show us to the table or ask someone else to serve us.)
I look at her and waiting for her next action, she just pointed me to go out from the door.
What the FUCK…
Then I said: This is your SERVICE for your customer???
Coming up next lagi best (even better).
My friends and me go to the guy who cleaning the table and ask him the same question: Please get me a table for six of us.
The guy: Ok, you sit down first and wait all of your friends here only I arrange for you.
(At this moment only four of us while another two girls go to get something.)
I said: We confirmed we got six peoples, can you just get me the table, PLEASE… (My sound not so nice to him since I’m so mad with the girl just now and now he gave me such an answer)
Ray saw me not so happy with it and he suggests us to change another restaurant.
This the service giving by the Chilis Restaurant in Mid Valley??? I don’t really understand how they make money with such a SUCKs customer service.
(Remarks: I saw a lot of table under reserved. As I know Chilis never reserve table for customer more than 30mins, cause last time when I organize the gather at Chilis at KLCC, they want us to confirm the numbers of people 30mins before then only they start to prepare the table for us in 30mins)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mood a bit disturbed by the bad service.
Luckily we get this All Star Sport Cafe, which they can serve in the better way than the one before. We delayed our dinner to around 8 just because the restaurant.
This cafe serves with the Japanese foods, Western, and some local foods. I ordered the Red wine and the Sirloin Steak. My friends ordered some soups, T-bone steak, Burgers.
One of my friends, James (the one who gave me the wedding invitation card) he cannot make it to the dinner but he still prepared me some surprise. He ordered the ice-cream cake from this Haagen-Dazs. I’m so surprise he ordered the 1KG chocolate ice-cream cake for me. This was the first time for me to receive the 1KG Haagen-Dazs ice-cream cake.
Oh my… when the time Jane walked in with the cake on her hands, I thought that just the cake from some bakery shop, when she shows me the red box and with the card from Haagen-Dazs, I can’t really believe what in front of me.
She explained James ordered this cake for me the day before he left to Russia for settle something for his training in the coming months before he come back and work at IJM. He wish to attend the dinner but he can’t cause the flight delayed when he transit from Philippine.
I’m so touch with such an arrangement from James. Today I received his text message told me that he brought me some nice coffee bread from Russia and will pass to me soon.
Something so funny when I want to cut the cake, the chocolate coat for the cake really hard and I can’t cut through it even with the knife whereby we use it to cut the meat. The normal plastic cake knife I don’t think can make it or it will break the knife into two.
At last I have to break the chocolate coat only I can cut the cake into pieces. We all can’t wait to taste the cake since it looks so taste and cold.
It’s really cold and hard, even after I broke the chocolate coat, still not that easy for me to cut it.
It’s taste so nice and inside the cake got this chocolate chips. I love it so much. This cake take us about half an hour to finish it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second round…
This evening celebration didn’t ended up with the ice-cream cake. Ray suggest for a singing session at Neway Karaoke @ Cheras. He highly recommends the branch at Cheras cause the sound system there better then the other branches in KL.
Our singing session start from 12am and it end around 4am. Long time we didn’t do this, last time when we still study almost each of the months we went in big group and sometimes each of the weeks we went for singing session in 2-3 persons.
For sure this 4 hours not enough for us but what to do cause the shop close at 4am.
Some view of photos in the Karaoke room.
I received this 2G Memory Stick Micro (M2) from Jane.She knew that my phone need another Memory Stick cause I'll put the 1G into my new phone and my K800i need the 2G. Thanks dear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the luncheon the day before and coming up with the nice dinner and cake, then the singing session. I really tired but the happiness can come over all the tiredness. Now I have to call another group of friends for another luncheon in tomorrow afternoon at Berjaya Times Square. This is a group of classmate in high school.
Tomorrow luncheon not the last for me in this 24 birthday, since my birthday just almost here – 1st June, I still got few celebration in Singapore. After the luncheon tomorrow, I’ll leave KL around 6.30pm and continue the celebration marathon at SG. He he…
Actually after come back from SG still got some celebration, I still got the singing session with Jess and others. Then James booked me for a dinner after I come back. I still wait another friend to finish her exam then she will celebrate with me at some place I choose, I still think where to go or what I wish to eat.



2 comments:
You have very nice friends! Berpesta 7 hari 7 malam!
a) that's why chillis in KLCC is more famous than chillis in MidValley... everyone is talking bout going klcc's chillis
b) i'm eating my dinner when i'm reading your most and darn the steak makes me so hungry!! argh! i crave for more food now!!
c) and haagen daz chocolate cake! i never had any ice cream cake before, and lucky you one from haagen daz! :D
d) neway cheras? never been there yet, i'm thinking of going this year at my teacher's bday... see how la :D
e) you got a bunch of great friends!!
Post a Comment