This was what happened on the night I went to workout with Pluboy, Friday night (11th May 2007).
9.30pm went into California Fitness @ MV.
11.30pm came out form California Fitness @ MV.
Sounds like not thing happened but only enjoy the workout time with Pluboy.
Something happened when I turn on my Sony Ericsson phone. My phone shows me I got few text come in when the time I off my phone.
10.04pm.
Mana u?
Received from Mr C.
(For sure I didn’t reply this text, then I continue to read the next msg)
11.02pm.
If u r at a position 2 choose. I rather u choose the other grp coz they can offer u more. No worries coz if I were in yr shoes I whould hv done the same.
Dnt b 2 hard on yslf. U deserve 2 smile
more.
Received from Mr.C.
What the… Which group of people he mentioned? What they offer for me? Does it mean I can get the free ticket from “the group” to Pulau Bali or Bangkok every year? Does this group always treat me with “Tin Gau Chi” (Shark Fin Soup)?
I don’t know how the “drama” comes to this stage. All this started when Derek started his new relationship and me end up mine. That’s why I said my life just like live in the drama.
This season we have Jessica and Nikki. What will come up in next season? Who will be the “Hero” for the next season? Peter? Issac? Little boy, Micheal? Or the Cheerleader? (If you follow the story line only you know what I’ talking, the story line come from the few Blog and if you watch ‘Herous’ only you know who is Peter,Issac,Micheal and Cheerleader
… Use you imagination and creativity to set this story up.)
I like “Heroes” drama series but I not really like the “Heroes” series in the real life. :)








4 comments:
Dramas I don't really mind, but no reruns please... :P
I reaaaallly could do without the dramas, thanks. @.@ Such a silly situation...
Ever since the "Drama" I've notice changes in you in terms of mood and stuff. Even Jess had realise this.
Maybe it was wrong for us to think that you were at a point where you were on the fence trying to maintain friendhship with 2 grps (as eric puts it). Therefore I made the mistake of trying to make the decision for you which was for you to forget our friendship and move on with your friendship with the rest.
But after thinking about it, I relaise that I may have burned some friendship bridges which i have no regret burning but allowing to lose our friendship would just be plain stupid on my part.
And so I take this step of appologising and hope that this would be the first step in mending our friendship.
Mr. C
William: I hope so...
Ban: I know it's a silly situation but what to do... I'm not asking for it from God.
1975: Yes, i know you all noticed it since ppl said i 'wrote' all my emotion on my face, you can get the answer on my face.
no group in this Blogger's world but only one big group. you can choose to stay alone or not joining any gather.
Post a Comment