Remember this song?
“ I’ll follow you… Follow you wherever you may go…”
I don’t think that DIGI really can do as what they sing. People always said: Sing is easy…
Most of my friends complaining the service given by DIGI… If you the 016 or 014 user then you should know the coverage for the Digi will always weaker than the others, especially when you in Ampang area and somewhere in Bukit Bintang.
Being the customer for Digi for almost 5years I seldom complain for the services but this time what happened on me when I come back from Singapore really makes me feel so disappointed on this telecommunication company.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They BARRED my line…
Why they barred my line?
My line out of credit limit???
Nope. My credit limit was RM500, but my latest bill only RM119.06.
I didn’t pay my bill???
Yes. (No wonder la… )
But…. I didn’t pay my bill on April because I never receive the statement from Digi. I know sometimes our letter may lost due to our Malaysia TOP courier service, so I wait for my second month statement to arrive only I pay for it, cause I know that I still far away from my credit limit.
I went to Singapore on end of April and when the time I come back to Malaysia on 04th of this month then I can’t use my phone anymore. When I reached home and open my mailbox only I get the latest statement.
The statement shows that it’s for the period of 16/03/2007 – 15/04/2007 and it only cost RM59.94. Plus the balance brought forward from the missing bill was RM59.12. The most important part was the statement shows Please Pay Before 16/05/2007.
WTF… My line was barred before 16th of May.
I’m disappointed with Digi because…
- They barred my line without any warning or notice.
I never receive any warning letter from them. If they don’t wish to send the warning letter then please send a SMS to inform me that if I didn’t pay the bill before certain date then they barred my line.
- They barred my line before the due date.
The bill that I received shows that I need to pay the bill before 16th of May. Now my line was barred on 04th of May (Maybe barred before this date since I’m not use the 016 in SG.)
- They barred my line when I still got credit limit.
My credit limit was RM500 but now I only used RM119.06. What the point they give me this large amount of credit limit but barred my line when I still far away to reach it?





4 comments:
Follow your ass?
I want. :P
I've been using Digi since Uni Year 2 and I must say that the coverage really leaves a lot to be desired these days... buggy.
well digi coverage is buggy everyone knows that... one good thing is the prepaid pack by digi now is quite a deal. thats it.
actually maxis does that too, for a few consecutive months my phoneline got barred to just one day when the bill came out and i was late to pay. so got barred lor. and rm10 to unblock the stupid bar. kanasai.
Eh. I think if you talk to a service provider about it they can sort it out.
Post a Comment