Last night after taken my dinner with Mr. C at SS24, on the way back to my place, I received a call from one of my old friend, Ray. He asked me to go out for yam cha (*drink). Long time didn’t contact with him since all of us busy with our life. This night he asked ‘six of us’ come out for gather.
Six of us
Who are these six of us?
The member for this ‘gang’ (*team) – Me, Ray, ML, Yu, Evon and SJ. (Evon and SJ are ‘she’)
4-years before, six of us under same company, same institute. We know each other in the orientation for the courses we take.
3-years before, 3 of us leave the company and transferred to another college, but we still taking the same course and in the same year. Ray, ML and Yu continue their courses which under self-sponsor.
Our relationship getting closer and closer during the time we went for some trip together and we stay very near to each other. We always come out and yam cha.
After the second year, we are getting busy after we received all the promotion for each of us. We did tried to contact each other but not that easy for six of us gather on the same table.
We do have our mission – we must pass together in the same time and graduate together. Even six of us not under the same company but we doing the same thing. Yes, after 3 years we really passed our exam at the same time.
One year before I thought that our relationship broke when the time we seldom contact and a lot of thing happened in between us. Last night gathering did prove that what I think was not thing. This was the first gather where by six of us attend together after 2 years we never do this.
This night we spent the great time together. The feeling just come back like what we do have when the time we travel together. We share what happened when the time we not meeting each other.
The gathering started from 11.30pm till 4.00am. We changed place to chat after 3am when the restaurant wanna close and we are the last customer leave the shop. Then we continue chat at some where around Mid Valley with each of us holding one bottle of beer.
This let me remember last time we do always chatting at the garden near Amcorp Mall. That time we also holding the beer (ladies drink soft drink) and chat till the late night.
This year we try to plan to get another trip to somewhere else. We wish to refresh our relationship.
Four something only I reached my hostel. After I take my shower and dry my hair only I sleep. Now the clock was showing the time is almost 5am in the morning.
7am get up from bed. What I'm doing at this early in the morning? I need to pass some contact lenses to Lion King's friend, she need it for this chinese new year. I'm so blur and sleepy. I can't remember what I'm talking in the phone with Lion King. 8am reached home and change my clothes and continue my dream till 10am I take a warm shower then go to work. Sleepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



No comments:
Post a Comment