Last night another orgy at Sunwaymas Nasi Kandar Kayu… as what ‘the famous blogger’ said we organize some orgy for the bloggers. Thanks for the ‘famous blogger’ to gave the different meaning for the bloggers’ gathering / bloggers’ meet.
This gather is to farewell for three bloggers (Ban, KJ and Confusticated). They will go back to aussie end of this month. 9 bloggers plus one guest from Japan attended this orgy.
Me, Defiant, Clayton, Will I Am, Ban, Takashi, KJ, Jin, K and the guest from Japan (friend of Clayton who just arrived to KLIA and join our small gather).
Some bloggers we invited but they cannot make it due to timing. I hope that all the bloggers who is invited can join us in the coming gathering. (to prevent from the misunderstanding I must remind all the bloggers, the bloggers’ gathering just a simple gather but not what orgy or group sex)
Last night gathering just short and nice cause today Clayton and his Japanese friend have to wake up early in the morning and catch the bus to Penang. The gathering start at 10pm as we planned, thanks for all the bloggers came on time. Punctual really important.
8 of us start to order the drinks and meal while we waiting for Takashi and K. Takashi was late cause he rushes back from Malacca, for the company job. I’m so happy that he can came back to join us. K looks so tired after his ‘sport’ but he still sitting with us. K looks so different since this was the first time he meet us without his spectacle.
The table split 8 of us into two tables and with the different topics. This always happened when the table is too big. Unless only one of us talking and the rest just listening then only we sharing the same topic on this big table. Just like last time when we talking about how to show a blur man drive in the town… :p (sorry Ban…)
Something happened when the time I’m enjoying my Giant Roti Tissue and my Fresh Susu Lembu. The Famous Blogger smsing me and keep on disturbing me with his phone call. I can’t answer the call with my finger full with creamer and oil from the Roti Tissue. Actually I’m not really want to answer the call and let him spoil my mood…
This Famous Blogger ask me to delete the email which was content the invitation to log in to his ‘secret blog’. He thought that I was the secret blogger who ask for the invitation from him. Sorry dude, I’m not the one who asking for it by using the fake blogger's name. I get the email from other blogger.
The email not with me. Believe it or not, depends on you. Sorry to tell you that, your sms and call really annoyed when the time I’m enjoying my time with the other bloggers. So bad, we not having the orgy as you mentioned. No one using the name of the gathering to meeting people for fun. Don’t be so disappointed when something not happened as you thought.
I think most of us felt the farewell too short, but nevermind, as what requested by KJ, I’ll organize another bloggers’ meet in next week when Clayton come back from Penang. That time I wish that got some other bloggers can join us. Who wish to join the second farewell please fell free to contact me. If I’m not in your contact list please leave a message in my Cbox and I’ll contact you. Or email me this address
Any suggestion for the next farewell please let me know. The plan can always change for the better suggestion.
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



1 comment:
Let's just let bygones, be bygones. Looking forward to the next gathering.
Post a Comment