Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My First Valentine with Lion King

What I’m doing on my Valentine?

This the Story...

Valentine morning

Sleep until 10.30 in the morning, wake up by mommy (Lion King’s mum, don’t confused, not my mum. Some people said she is my mother-in-law :p ). Mommy ready some noodle for me. Then I ask mommy do mommy at home or not cause I want to buy something for the family. Mommy ask me what I wanna buy I said I saw some nice cookies selling at Mid Valley. Mommy smiles so sweet when she heard that I wanna buy something for the family.

After finished the breakfast then get ready and wait for mommy to send me to KLCC. Mommy and daddy got something to do at some where around Jalan Sultan Ismail. I’m walk alone inside Suria KLCC to look for some other option before I go to Mid Valley to get the cookies. I get not thing at KLCC.

Valentine afternoon

Heading to Mid Valley. *Walk around Mid Valley.

Go to Metrojaya, check the hamper there, but not what I’m looking for.

Go to Yu Yang Shang, the hamper too expensive… out of my budget.

Lastly I get the one I looking for at Jusco, one of the Kiosk.

This Lavender Bakery selling some special cookies. I try all flavors. They got vegetarian almond, seaweed tulles, green bean, hazel nut, pineapple tart, chocolate cookies and etc.

They got few choices for the hamper. One is a big ‘flower’ box, which can fit 4 boxes of cookies; you can choose your own flavors. Another one is normal hamper, which they packed one pack of pineapple tart, one pack of prawn roll, one box of cookies inside got four types of cookies (four small packs), and another two packs of other cookies.

I chose the ‘flower’ box, cause I want to choose the type of cookies. I chose the vegetarian almond, seaweed tulles, green bean, and hazel nut.

~~~~~~~~~

Take my late lunch with Clayton and Ban. This blur Ban lost in the KL city and cannot meet with his boy in lunch hour. Then his boy continues his class. This poor Ban called me when the time he on the way to my working places but today I’m not working.

Once again I show him the way from Bangsar to Mid Valley. I’m the Map for Mr. Ban. Haizzzz….

We spent one-hour at Kim Gary, the restaurant full with this ‘ang ang’ decoration. After the late lunch we go and get the cookies, which I chose before this. After bought the cookies then we leave Mid Valley and go to KLCC. Ban needs to fetch his boy from Wangsa Maju.

Something happened in the car park. Mr. Ban can’t get his car in this car park. When Clayton ask where is his car, then he: emmmmm…. I think is…

OMG… this Blur Ban not only lost in the KL city but also forget where is his car. I’m carrying the big flower box and walk behind this blur Ban. I try to look for this Wira around the ‘hot’ car park. Luckily I saw the car just few rows in front.

Before I seat on his car I saw the map which his boy boy drew for him to show him the way to Wangsa Maju. I started to ask, where the map given by Alex? The answer form this blur man.

Mr. Blur Ban: Errrrr… actually I don’t know where is the map… :p

Me: hah???? Not inside the car?

Mr. Blur Ban: emmmm… I think not inside the car any more.

Me: OMG… you never use the map given by Alex. We thought that the map only will lost 5 or 6 month later after you leave KL. But now…I’ll tell Alex… hahaha… then you know what will happen.

Mr. Blur Ban: Don’t la… Please don’t…

Me: Ya la, how come you lost the second map??? (the first one borrowed from Lion King when the time Mr. Ban in KL, before he leave to Australia in May. He lost the map when we want to get back the map from him.)

Mr. Blur Ban: emmmm… Actually I don’t know how to use the map also… :p I don’t know how all this page link in between. :p some more I don’t know which road am I going to.

Me: OMG… *pengsan liao…

Mr. Blur Ban: Aiya, I don’t know how all this road link la. Some more… (Try to get some excuses…)

Me: Haizzzzz…. ‘No eye see’

Mr. Blur Ban: Don’t like that la…

I think the map still inside the car but don’t know which part of the car. Poor Ban, got map but still lost in this small city.

(Sorry Ban… don’t angry when I share this out cause really funny… :p I just worry next gathering I’ll share for another few hours, opppsssss… better I share it now so that next time I no need to talk for so long :p )

Thanks for Ban by dropped me at my Lion King working place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Give this naughty Lion a surprise cause I told him I meet him at KLCC.

How we celebrate our Valentine?

We didn’t go for any candle light dinner, not even a dinner. Cause when that time I’m still full with the late lunch at Mid Valley. Lion King just takes a set of burger from Burger King. (sound so funny for some people reading this part, but for me is ok cause every single minute with Lion King is a great moment for me)

After the burger we went to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at KLCC. Now my turn to take my ‘dinner’. I ordered a slice of cheese cake, with a heart shape white chocolate on top of it and a huge strawberry. This cheese cake accompany by a Ultimate Ice Blended.

We spend some time at this coffee shop, which I always do. I don’t know what this Lion think. Cause this Lion never sit with me in the coffee shop.

This is our valentine.

I never imagine my valentine is like this.

After reached home I’m so tired cause carrying the ‘flower’ hamper all the way long from Mid Valley – Ampang Park – KLCC – home.

Happy Valentine…

I get the cute slide (from the phone) from this naughty Lion as my gift on this Valentine. Thanks Baby... *piak piak Baby

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

3 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

I found the car in the end wat. The map is in my room, on my bed at home. I just forgot, that's all.

William said...

You've been sleeping on it all this while!?

A nice enough Valentine. :D. You forgot to mention the marathon sex session. Kakaka.

Sam said...

Sedih betul. Haizzzzz...