Wednesday, February 21, 2007

‘Happy’ Chinese New Year

‘Happy’ Chinese New Year

In New Year we wish others: Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fatt Chai, but is that everyone really happy in this New Year? Are you happy in this CNY?

For me, I’m not really happy. The reason I’m not really happy cause this CNY I didn’t go back to hometown again. This was the second year I stay at KL, but different is last year I went back at the 10th day of the CNY, and celebrate the 15th wit h my family, but this year I’m not going back but I continuously work for 11 days and then off for one day and work another 4-5 days.

This CNY really boring. Thanks for all the friends who accompany me this CNY. During the first day of the CNY, I went to The Curve Damansara with my friend after take our lunch at Mid Valley. We decided to watch a movie but the queue at Mid Valley really terrible.

Watched the Ghost Rider at Cineleisure. The movie not bad, only when the ghost rider kills the dark spirits is a bit funny. The cinema air-con really cold.

We met a stranger at The Street. This stranger really strange. His ‘rape’ me with his EYEs…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second day went to LS’s (Lion King’s gal friend) house visit her family with Lion King. Then watch the second movie at this Boar year – Dreamgirl, with Mr. C and Lion King.

Then fetch Derek from his house and we go to Sunway. We planned to eat steamboat at Sunway but this restaurant not open… then we go to Mid Valley to take our dinner.

At Mid Valley met the Blur Bunny and his partner, Mr. S. Met them when we looking for the restaurant to take our dinner. Lastly we take our dinner at Fish Manhattan…

This was the last dinner we take with Blur Bunny before he leaf M’sia.

Leave Mid Valley then continues our talk at Wong Kok Restaurant, OUG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The third day, I start working. Start from this day I need to work for 11-days. 5days at Bangsar, 5-days at Genting, 1-day at Uptown. Starting busy at office. This is my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was my CNY. Boringggggggggggggggggggggg~~~~~~

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

No comments: