Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wrong Number Again?

This morning I get the Phone call from Koala (the ex-blogger – Koala Express). He told me that he can’t connect the streamyx and told me this and that. I don’t really understand what he said and why he told me this cause I didn’t make any appointment with him. Then he keep on ask me where am I and what I’m doing. After we end up the call I still wonder why he called me…

In the evening, when me , Lion King and "Orginiser" taking the dinner at the Kim Gary, Avenue K, Koala called Orginiser. Then I take the phone and ask him the reason he called me. Finally he said: sorry wrong number. I want to call another person but…

This not the first time I received the wrong number, but this was the first time the wrong call can talk for so long and finish the conversation. This really funny. Whahaha…

You know why most of my friends called me when they want to call their loved one?

Because of my name… most of the people put their loved one with the name of Darling or Dear. And my name was David so they press the wrong name when they wan to call or want to message their loved one.

I received the wrong message, ask me: Where are you now? I’m waiting you in front the cinema…

I’m blurred cause I never have any appointment with this friend and that time I’m watching TV at home.

Last few days I do received the message from a friend who wants to send his partner a message regard a party. This always happened.

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

2 comments:

orginiser said...

Ooii...please stop refering me to as the Famour Orginiser lar. Malu nya.......

Anonymous said...

a fren call u no need appointment 1. bwuahaha... yar .. even if it's a wrong call. u still have to take it u know. kekeke... - noti koala