This few days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) busy doing all the work at office. A lot of work to do and arrangement before some “changes”… My current manager will leave our branch soon so now she pass her job to us and teach us how to run the branch.
Now I start to take back the supervisor’s work same as last time in my ex-branch at Shah Alam. Don’t know what will happen…
When started to take over the branch, then all the hard work started to come towards you. I not really like to take over all this cause later sure a lot of problem to settle for. But one of my friends told me if I’m not taking over now later when got some other new branch sure I still will kena. Now our company wanna open some new branches but not under the same name as I working now.
Take over is a good decision or a bad decision?
Tired Work...
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



No comments:
Post a Comment