The photos I took at the KLCC park on my first Photography Class.
Any comments???
Survey for my new camera - Nikon D80.
One of my friends work at the camera shop and he told me that the Nikon D80 will discontinue soon due to launch the new model. So bad this batch was the last bacth for the D80. I still saving the money to buy the camera...
*Pray... I wish that I can get the enough money to buy the camera.
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story






4 comments:
Hmmm... a little comment. Hopefully it helps.
Best if you can really blur out the whole background of leaves to just become a mass of blur green, focusing only on the flowers. To be able to see the flower and leaves clearly - the whole shot just looks really messy. If you know what I mean.
hmm, mebbe just go for the D70s then. they're both quite similar.
photos are pretty, but like sam said, i'd usually keep the highlights on one thing. of course, at a slightly different angle, keeping all the things in focus actually works quite well.
Ooook. Nice looking. Isn't your sifu supposed to practise taking picture of people also?
照片裡的景物看起來很清新。
Post a Comment