This is one of the photos I took in my Photography Practical Class on 19th December. My ‘SiFu’(Alex) said this was the best among all the 50-60 photos I took at KLCC Park. I’m so happy that got photos that marked as the best in my first photo shooting. I don’t know how to describe my feeling, only can tell you – I’m happy. At least this makes me more confidents and gives me some energy to move on to the next step. Thank you Alex for teaches me so many things. Thanks ‘SiFu’…
SiFu challenge me to do my own photobook, I think I’ll but wait till I get more nice shoot only I’ll make my own photobook like what he did. This few photos not enough, so let me share it out for all the bloggers.
Actually there got few shoots is quite nice and I’ll share it out in the future post. Some of the photos make me wanna give some story for these photos. Just like this photo… (The feel suddenly came…)
Track
(If you don know where I took this, then let me tell you. This was one part of the track in the KLCC Park. It shows that this point was 200M.)
跑道
人生犹如运动员跑在跑道上
跑道,
它是田径者跑往终点的途径
唯有正轨者才是合格胜利者
没有它,田径者失去方向
失去它,田径者将会很艰辛
借助它,田径者朝目标完成使命。
Lion King 5201314
Apollo and His Story



3 comments:
Hey
Nice pic. I also want to learn from the SiFu. But I am down here in Sg ...
Keep up the good work! Hope to see your other pics too!
Later you can publish pei kap's, like the si fu. Volume VI.
apollo ah, can i oso learn from u ah. cus i like photography oso. can onot? i got camera deh.
Post a Comment