Monday, May 27, 2013

Upside Down

Upside Down, if this apply to relationship, what will happen??? and does it really works like the one in the movie -- which they still make it to become husband and wife, no matter how hard it is. I doubt.

I do understand that not most of us having same or even similar lifestyle or habits. And no need to explain to me about how to get together when both parties having different in their life, because this is not the first time I'm facing it. In the past, I used to change myself to match with him, but after all, I found that I should be myself, and try to let him know that this is the real me and we shall coordinate. But it doesn't really works.

I'm not sure what I did is right or wrong, maybe I shouldn't do this. What I did is...... I try to let him know what I usually do, talk to him, bring him to the places I used to go or I always wanted to, bring him to my friend so that he knows more about me in our conversation (Even I know it's not easy for him to do so). I did. I don't know does it really make him know more about me, or does it just make him feel that we're from the different world.

Of course you always wish to do something with the one you loved, just that does he willing to do so? might not. If he's not honest or open to you, so what will happen at the end? To be honest, I'm not really that honest in the relationship, especially when I don't have an answer with me, if I bring this topic out I'm not sure what will ends up in the conversation as in I don't have something sure, really sure to answer if he asks.

Time. I always wish to have more time so that I can just make sure everything is happen in the right time. At least it does happen in the timing of "I'm ready". Nothing 100% sure, nothing about right or wrong, just that everything happen when it's should be. I cannot tell something bad when I know some happy thing shall happen soon, same as I cannot tell when he's facing something bad in his work or something else, because this will make it even worst. Not good. Chinese always said: Don't put salt on people's wound.

Upside down. Back to the topic. How long does it last if we really unable to make things happen or bring it back on the same path? One month? Three months? Six months? or One year?

I don't know. Cannot imagine. And I'm not sure shall I bring this out as one of the topic we shall discuss about. Shall we????