Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Coffee = You



So what type of coffee you normally choose? The refer to the description below and see is that really you, or something close to your personality???? I wonder...

For me, I chose LATTE - You're reflective but often indecisive. In a world of unknowns, you like the safe pick. 

Maybe yes, at least part of it is correct. Just like my job, my career, most of the time I just play-safe, or make the safe-pick. Just because I'm not that kind of person who dare to take the bigger challenge in my life. I scare about changes, I wish not to change too much from my comfort zone, and this make me just stay back on what I used to be. 

People said, you must move out from your comfort zone then only you can make miracle, but I'm not wishing myself to make any of the miracle but just make it slightly better or move a small steps in every move. 

I do have my own dream, but I do have something committed and waiting me to settle. I know I shouldn't let my commitment to become my burden for taking the challenge in my life. Just that I wish not to mess up my life, and facing something which I might regret. 

BUT, now actually I'm into the bigger challenge in my life. I'm away from my previous job which making me to live in a comfortable level in my life. Or it can say that I have a better life than many people. End of last year, I chose to started a business, which I never think of before this, at least not in this field. And now I really facing the challenge of bringing up to the track which I feel a bit hard. I never do this in my life, and I cannot afford to fail because the amount of money I'm dealing is out of what I expected. 

This time I really facing something big and challenging. Unable to explain the stress, and burden on me. Just wish that I can figure out something to help this company. 

Sometime I do feel tired.

Maybe enjoy a cup of LATTE can cheer me up a bit. Anyone wanna join me??? :)

No comments: