This year Birthday trip ends up still stay back in local, no other reason but still about timing. Thank you for Agong's Birthday, give me a reason to not open my shop and runaway from where I stay. Why Penang? nothing much, just not to choose Malacca which already boring enough with the street we used to visit all these while. Not Genting, since it's holiday plus nothing much can do beside casino. Last year went to Cameron Highland for a Birthday holiday with all my Ex-housemates, and my ex-partner as well.
This year, Penang Food Trip, according to plan there will be 5 of us inside the car, just nice, or maybe a bit pack, but nevermind, since the place I rented is just nice for 5 of us -- GoldenView Service Apartment, which I stayed there before during my God-Sister's wedding. Talk about this, just a small story to share.
The room, just because now is the season of school holiday plus over the weekend is long weekend, so a lot of places no more room to rent, and we're kinda last minute to confirm the trip. I thought it's just lucky to found one apartment room for two nights which come with 2 queen-size bed and 1 super single bed. So I just placed the reservation, before asking the opinion from others. But that's my fault too, because not everyone willing to spend so much for the place to stay. Forgot to mention the room rates is RM380 for the whole apartment.
Usually I paid RM220-280 per night everytime I was in Penang, so of course RM380 for one apartment is consider cheap. But... Ok, I didn't take much consideration when things in urgent. I worried if later cannot get any rooms then will be even worst. And, I don't wish to stay in those don't-know-what motel or any of those cannot named, this will bring my mood from the top of the hill to the bottom of the valley.
Ok, done with the little story. Now talk about this birthday.
Birthday, just as usual, a little bit expectation which hopefully something good, a bit special and memorable (I know, a bit too much) to happen during this time. Still I'm praying for it to happen.
Getting to the club of 30 soon, like they said after you pass the door, then very fast the 40 will welcome you in front. >.< which I don't wish... haizzzz... what to do, old dy...
OK, stop thinking about my getting 30... but just enjoy the trip will do... Pray for my trip. Enjoy and spend money !!!!!!
Friday, May 31, 2013
Penang Food Trip
Labels:
Apollo's Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Enjoy your trip ya.
Post a Comment