OMG... I have to prepare something that I never 'touch' before... a Business Plan Proposal... @.@
I get an offer from a very best friend to support me in my business, of course he wants me to do something which I already did for the past 9years... (actually I feel a bit boring with this industry but it still a business which really making money...) and now... I have to deal with the business plan... *die
Looking on the internet to get some idea how to write and where to start, combine with some idea in my head, just try to start with it. I know, it's not prefect or not even a proper proposal, but as long as it get some related and useful information to my 'NEW Boss', and hopefully really can make it real, then I can start with my own business d.... *dream...
Before this I keep on reject his offer because I don't wish to tie myself in the business, I still enjoying my life with at least 1day off for each week and some holiday trip. For me, when the business started sure you go no where and do nothing for your own but just 'get married' with your business. (not with your business partner... XP don't get me wrong...) Until my friend convince me, asking me just become the operation manager of the business but not staying in the branch, so that I can do whatever I want out there. (I'm still considering)
Of course I promise him, for the beginning, I still will station in the outlet, until it stable or I really get someone trusted, then only I will turn myself into operation team, try to do something else, maybe to expand the business in other way, like start back my mobile project and get more business to the company. *Pray
Just wish that no matter what coming in the future, I still can continue my work, the work I really wish to do the most - event planning and photography. *dream dream dream...
Have to start working out something to make my DREAM COME TRUE...



5 comments:
I am ready to support your business...
And if there's anyway we can work together, do let me know..
my website www.rainbowdesigns.com.my +)
Tq Tq... Hahaha... I think your rainbow can help me in my event part... and maybe we can help each other ler... Haha...
Jual apa business?
Jual Badan... LOL
Jual Spec lar...
Yep.. my fon number didnt change.. u know where to find me :)
Post a Comment