Monday, August 29, 2011

Should I??

Bout the uncollected payment by the couple for the previous wedding plan, was thinking should I bring it to court case. This is the first time I'm thinking to bring a case to court. The guy, refuse to answer my call n text msg, I have no other way to contact him. And for the girl, so called friend, always giving me some excuses, asked her to get money from the fat groom, then always telling me she will try. I'm so regret to trust them in the first place. One of my friend advice me to file a report at police station, then look for lawyer see what can we do. The part I concern is I don't have his full name and identity card no. Means I have no full details to sue them... How... Haiz... Stupid me...

1 comment:

William said...

If you have a lawyer friend, you can ask him/her to help you write a Letter of Demand.