Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Good Rest Day

Today so lucky can stay at home for one whole day. Try not to do and think too much. Promised Big Boss will meet him tomorrow and discuss something about my work. Yesterday received a text msg from him telling that IOI branch changed person in charge. I called to the person in-charge before this, and he told me that he let it go because really tired and he’s not happy with it.

 

I don’t know what I gonna tell my boss tomorrow but I’ll try my best to let him know that I’m not happy with my current position in the company. Tell him the truth, and let him decide what to do. I wish to let go my position too, and just let someone else to take over it.

 

Just wish that we can solve this soon… Haiz…

4 comments:

William said...

The price of 100k sales in IOI.

Legolas said...

Maybe tell him that 180K sales per month is insane?

Jaded Jeremy said...

So what happened? Hope things are ok.

MrBunnyBan said...

Hope everything works out. We all also not satisfied with job and want to cabut.