At last, I get everything from the list de. My Christmas shopping come to the ending part de. Now need to pack it up and ready to pass it on the Christmas day.
Just a very simple list already cost me more than half of my salary, not cheap ler, haiz… but still have to buy. Only this year didn’t buy mum any gift, but save the money to buy her new bed set, so that have to wait for me to go back during Jan.
The funny part is, someone asks me to update my wish list, so that he/ she can use it as reference to get me return gift. hmmm… wish list…
My wish list… Hard ler… I also don know what I want…
A bag, (Cheryl wanna scold me liao…) I need a backpack, coz now everyday I need to walk back and sometimes I’m tired to carry a sling bag. Cheryl did bought me a new bag, but that one more suitable for me to use it for casual wear.
Necklace, I still remember that the one I wearing always is from my ex, my first ex, whereby it was 6yrs back. I still like to wear it because it’s simple and easy to match. Now I’m looking for the same type too, if talk about some other necklace, I do have a lot, but not the one can wear always.
Sunglasses, I know, you will think this shouldn’t be inside my wish list, because almost everyday I’m working with it, but too bad I still cannot get one new one. I wish to get myself a new pair of sunglasses, because my old RayBan, two years old, coating started to peel off de. I’m still looking for the sporty one. And I know, the sunglasses I’m looking is always not CHEAP… :P
New Handphone, this just something I wish to get for myself, because I know it’s too expensive for others to get me this. One of my phone is not good anymore, the casing totally broke and I wish to get a new one to replace it. (To change a new casing cost me RM160, so why not I get a new phone?) I didn’t buy one not only because this month I spent a lot to buy gift for others, but because I bought myself a new netbook last month, so I have no money to get a new phone… Wait, wait until I finish the installment for my netbook then I’ll consider to get a better phone.
Sportswear, I think I need some new clothes for gym, I think two years I never get some new sportswear, one reason is because in these two years I seldom go to gym, so… sometimes is hard for me to choose what to wear, because most of it are looks old de… color also… maybe I should do some shopping for that. :)
Cannot think anymore, or whatever I think also will be expensive, so no need to list it down de… I biggest wish list for this year (or maybe next year too) is to set up my little studio… (Too expensive de…)



5 comments:
YES. You are difficult to shop for.
BAG again.. memang mahu kena marah.
William: Hei... your gift also hard to get lor... LOL... Mine easy... only... a bit expensive... hehehe...
Cheryl: :P blek... I know I know... too many bagsssssssssssssssssssss...
Or maybe buy a lot of glasses from you so that you'll meet target. Haha.
No lor... hard to achieve one...
Post a Comment