Saturday, November 28, 2009

Deal

Today I make a BIG Deal with my BS (Branch Supervisor), he wants me to take the challenge to hit 100K by next month and 180K by Feb. IF I still cannot achieve it then I should resign. This happened when the time we chat over Skype, that time he told me that IOI branch hit 100k this month. He feels so depress because other branch can hit so high.

 

100K, I think this still the reasonable target, but the 180K still… Now my mind is totally blank… I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what is my next step… I totally lost…

 

After tonight, I should think carefully about my next step de, and what should I do to make sure myself can at least hit the first 100k by next month.

 

++++++++++++++++++++

 

依靠

此时此刻的我真的很想有一个依靠, 我从来没有出碰过你的肩膀, 我不懂当中的滋味会是如何, 但是我真的很疲惫, 已经无法形容下去了。 多么希望你能够在我身旁支持我, 你的一个拥抱可能可以让我换来一夜的安眠, 你的一句问候可以让我得到安心, 你的安慰可能可以把我从热烫烫的火炉里救出来。 我不知道你还会愿意这样为我吗? 但是我真的希望你会。

 

还是你已经放弃了一切, 包括我。。。?

 

孤身一人面对一切并不是我想要的, 当然我也不希望你也是如此, 毕竟有人同路才不感到无助。你。。。同意吗?

 

累了, 有点想走的感觉。

3 comments:

Ad said...

Gambateh wo

Jaded Jeremy said...

Oh...good luck!

nicky05 said...

yeah...hit the first 100k lol....the 180k decide later lo... see you have the drive lo...XD