Friday, November 13, 2009

So Random…

Don’t know why… why I still doing this… Since he’s trying so hard to stay away from me… and me too, asking myself not too think too much but still nothing can bring my attention out from this. Tonight, so randomly I click into his blog, the blog which he never update for so long de.

 

I don’t know the reason, maybe I don’t understand the reason either. Just know that he wish to be alone, and he’s enjoying his life now. After read, start to think again, but what I’m happy is to know that he’s doing something he likes. Last time still remember he was asking me to follow him travel around, but ends up he choose to go alone, maybe he’s enjoy to be alone.

 

What make me worries is his health, but that is none of my business de, since he choose not to let me know, then I cannot do anything too… Haiz… Just wonder tonight can I sleep or not?

 

=============

 

选择

你已经做了你的选择, 我唯有尊重你。 别无他想, 唯独希望你能够保重自己, 爱惜自己。 不管前方会是什么景象,期望你都能够乐观看待。告诉你我已经放下了是假的, 从来就没有, 唯能做的就是压抑自己。

 

想对你讲的实在太多, 但是你并不会听到因为你已经做了你的选择。 你已经有你的抉择, 我无法改变。 最后想对你说的就是希望你能够好好照顾自己。

 

心痛的人

6 comments:

Pike-chan said...

Why not choose to care someone who love you in return? Won't that more worthwhile?

William said...

SK will keep you awake!

Apollo n Hermes said...

Pikey: I'll when I meet one...

William: Yes... She always do that... :(

Pluboy2 said...

sometimes, some people like to do things alone, sometimes they like to do things together..

like travel.. some people like to travel alone sometimes, at other times, with a buddy or ahm..

so u cant blame him actually..

Jonathan said...

Love and Missed you !

Apollo n Hermes said...

Jonathan: Dear... :'( Miss you too...