Today, the day that I decided which NetBook should I get de. Now my new toy, Fujitsu M2010 Netbook, start it’s duty to work for me de. Thinking to get this small little feller for more than a year de, just because it’s processor not too stable and thinking about it’s work load, all these stopped me before this.
Now I have no reason to complain nothing to do when I’m travel, waiting someone, waiting for boarding, or .. … …
This little feller will have many work waiting for it, the photo i need to edit, choose. Save some movie and music into it, to kill my time when I’m travelling. This time travel to SG will be more fun… :)



5 comments:
yay.... got netbook with us.. i wanna play
new toy...... :P
congratz :D
Easier to bring than the laptop definitely.
Hmm I can see tat now that you use it :p
Post a Comment