Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Always Give Thanks

Stuck in the LRT station, because the rain not stop yet. Praying inside the heart, wishing someone to rescue me, but of course at the end still have to walk back myself. But, He heard me, He heard my prayer, He lets the rain getting smaller for 10mins, allow me to walk back myself. After home, I heard the rain start once again.

 

I know that when no one can help me, He’s always be there for me. Remember the word of F.R.O.G (Fully Rely On God) and P.U.S.H (Pray Until Something Happen). Just some simple thing happened in life, just let me realize that sometimes I forget to pray.

 

Always telling that trust no one, because anyone can betray anyone anytime, even the loved one. BUT I forget He’s always the trusted one, and He’s always listen.

 

I should Stop and Think, get back the direction that I should be.

4 comments:

William said...

Amen!

Pluboy2 said...

since when u become so religious jor? hehe..
Amen to that dear..

Legolas said...

I would beg to differ with some of the things but yeah, it's good to know there will always be someone to lean on, mentally.

Cheryl said...

you memang forget HIM d. No worries. shall refresh it now. cant wait for the XMas Church :P ...u cant escape that.
dear9 also ya..