This my second class in the step class, but this time I did even worse than the last class. My first class is two days before, that time I follow another instructor, I thought that instructor didn’t teach us step by step then make me confused all the steps, but now I know that the first class instructor teaching us something more simple than the second one.
Today I cannot even finish 50% of the steps because I cannot follow the steps, which I never learn before. The only good thing that I learn from the class is I sweat a lot, more than I do cardio. Now I understand why my friend encourages me to go for the step class than just do cardio with the machine. I’m so disappointed to myself, why cannot follow.
In the class I’m thinking, if today Wall-E joining the same class with me, then I think he should be do it better than me, even thought his legs is different from us, means my steps even worse than the one without leg… :’(
I’m thinking I cannot go for the step class 101, but drop to the class 001 (Any class that can teach me really ‘step by step’, and make it slow, before I follow the real speed?). so sad. A bit down after the two classes. Will try to attend another few more classes, if still cannot follow then try to learn it at home first before attend the class, don’t wish to stand on the board and do nothing when others do it so well. Memang buat malu saje.



1 comment:
yeah! memang memalukan :P...
Gambate lor dear. but i think u r oredi very geng. few days oredi got "mice" :) i love it... can bite!!!
Post a Comment