Today met JL, JY and Xanvier in Kim Gary during lunch hour. Never expect will meet them there, thought that I’m the only Kim Gary fans. In the evening get a 38 text message from JY, asking me about the guy, who with me in this afternoon.
Drew, a friend from Australia, visit KL in this week. My mission is to bring him walk around in KL area. Today is public holiday for Selangor state, so I got a day off and this makes me free to bring this white guy who first time visiting KL.
That morning is the first time I meet Drew, so can’t really tell how this guy is. Just can tell that at least we can get some topic to talk to, that’s all. Actually I’m very interesting how this white guy turn into gay, after his two times relationship with girl. That’s happened few years back in time.
Afternoon not thing much to do and both of us a bit tired after visit KLCC and Pavilion, so we decide to choose a place, sit down and have our tea time. This the good time for me to know more about this new friend.
He’s someone that willing to share, but not like the one who only keep everything inside, this make me much more easier to ask something that I want.
Asking everything that pop-up in my mind, and he just answer all question. We spent more than 3hours in the chatting session.
What we chat in that session??? “P&C”…



4 comments:
so did u say "thank you" to him after the long "CHAT"... :P
LOL.... cheh... cannot 38 meh?
Drew Barrymore?!
Lucky Drew!! I know that spending time with you is the best way to be in KL!!
Post a Comment