Monday, September 8, 2008

Dreaming

I’m SO happy to receive the call from SK, telling me that J (SK’s Friend, that I met that night) allow me to help me move his stuff to his new place. This makes me forget how tired I am after a tiring day. This news refresh me, bring me more energy… (sound a bit ‘Kua’)

Waiting for this answer for few days de, at the end my dream come true – get closer with him. SK keeps on remind me that this guy is not belongs to me, and he will never ever be the one I wish him to be, but I still wish to do something for him. This not the first time happen in my life.

I enjoy spending the time with someone I love, maybe this person may not know what I try to do, but as long as I’m happy with what I do, then everything is fine. :P sound a bit crazy, but this really what I wish to do to J.

Spending the time with the person you like. Doing something for him. Let him know that you care about him. Enjoy the time with him. Make him happy. Take good care of him. Having good time with him. All these just can make me happy enough.

I’m not dreaming, but I’ll work it out. Maybe someone may think that I’m crazy to work on something that you know not thing will change no matter how hard I do, but what I enjoy not the result after all,, but enjoy the time doing all these.

Just wish to have some good time with him. A bit worry, worry he may stay away from me if he find out I’m helping him with other reason. So I must control myself when I’m staying with him, try to not show out what inside of me.

Tonight will be good night for me, a good night after listen to the good news. Maybe will meet him in my dream…

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

dear, u sounds so pengz la.... haiyo... beh tahan...

just help him if he accept ur offer... if kena reject.. dun come to cry to me.. i hope u can help him also as i also worry he move all the things by himself.. me sakit hati tahu :P ... so got u as the kuli... hmm... i rasa senang hati sikit... hahaha

Legolas said...

Hmmm... Don't get too emotionally attached or you'll sink too deep.

Apollo n Hermes said...

Cheryl: :P I know... a bit Pengz...
Will not cry to you even if he reject me... :P Just wanna see him more often only ma... since i got few weeks "Free time"... :D

Legolas: Ok ok... :P will not sink into it too deep la... Hehehe...

Jan said...

Wah~ this is interesting...