I know you not belong to my world, but I really like you.
I’m a bit blur tonight because I wish to tell you I like you. Tried to use the alcohol to make me brave enough to tell you what inside of me...
I wish that tonight I can tell you that you’re the one I looking for so long. I don’t know why, even thought I don’t you so well but I still set you as my target.
This is our first meet, but you get my attention, the whole night I set you as my target. My eye keeps on looking at you and I give you full attention. I don’t know why.
Your every action will get my reaction; I wish that I can ready everything for you. i don’t know why, even thought we don’t know each other but still I wish you can accept the real me. I don’t know can you accept the real me or not, I wish to tell you that I’m gay and see what’s your reaction.
My eyes follow to your every act, no matter where you go or what you do… I wish to know you more and wish you to k now more about me.
I know you not belongs to me, I’m not confirm, but I wish to let you know who am I. I wish tonight you can stay with me, but you still wanna go back because the next day you need to meet your parents. I miss you… I wish to get closer with you. I wish to… you make me miss you so mush…
Too bad I cannot share the vodka with you but just ready a ribena lime juice for you... Nice to meet you, wish to see you again some other time.



10 comments:
I always believe that, if you want to get to know someone, you should go for it. So when you have the chance to spend time with him again, I hope you do. :-)
Too bad this guy not belongs to our world... Wish to bring him to our world...
If he's not gay, then probably should just leave it as it is.
Hmm..... you can try to give some hints....
he sure will knew it... and you should check out his reaction then you know what is your next step....
all the best.....
Aduh...pengz kawan. leave him as it is.. he is MINE. :P u can only be fren with him..
Is this really the alcohol posting? LOL
Ya I know He's not belongs to me... :( sad sad... but still wish to get closer with him.
Wah... fall for someone straight? Tough case.
Maybe can pass him to me if he is really so nice! dun let the fei2 shui3 go to other ppl's sawah~
cannot... you oledi get what you 'needed'... yang lain you tak boleh nak... LOL... others belong to 'us'...
Post a Comment